Thursday, December 2, 2010

Rapunzel! Rapunzel!



"Rapunzel! Rapunzel, let down your hair, let me climb up and sniff at your hair.. Muahahah your mother knows the best".

Ohh I love this movie. Just watched it last nite. It was hilarious, I laughed like hell from the beginning till the end.

"Ohh.. u better focus on this old lady.. she's important in this movie. I told u so.. Eugine or Flynn rider as the narratives. This story is about the day i died. :P"

As you know it's another fairy tales from Hollywood but rather it's been distort to a new level of tales that is quite fascinating. The basic line is almost the same. It's about a princess that have a magical long hair. She's been kidnapped and locked in a tower in the middle of forest by an old lady who wants her magic to maintain her youth. One day his prince charming found the tower and climb in and BANG! he was knocked down by Rapunzel...


Surprise having a beautiful lady in front of her, he makes his cute handsome bitchy look. Look at that, look at that --> (don't say i'm crazy for falling in love with his look.. as long as cuteness is there i will easily falling hehe. )
Even when he's surprised! Charming huh?


So, they make a deal fair and square.. Rapunzel's adventure with his prince charming! Then.. u go and watch it yourself, it's no fun to tell all here hahaha, :P

What makes the movie more fun and funny? Of course the supporting animal! Maximus the stallion and caring Pascal the Iguana! This is my favourite part where Rapunzel trying to tame the furious maximus.


Maximus and Rapunzel.


and cute little pascal.
I'll give this movie 4 1/2 stars! Not that i bias with the cuteness in this movie, but because it's hilarious and fun! Those who have a teaspoon of sense of humor, better don't waste your money.

What say u?

It's a fairy tale months. I'm loving it. Next week Narnia. I dont really like Narnia. But what the hell, it can distress my stress towards my job :p

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment